What I’ve been up to: starting a new company VideoGoGo, video production+advertising
Speaking of dreams… the real reason my focus has been elsewhere is that I’ve started a new company along with business partner Eli Regalado. It’s a Denver video production company, VideoGoGo. We provide video production and advertising focusing on creating social videos, kickstarter funding videos and web TV shows.
Our goal is to bring fun to advertising. I love effective advertising: the right product with the right message to the right person at the right time. Right on! The problem: most companies are afraid to have fun, in many cases to even have a personality (the same can be said for bloggers, I know I’ve been guilty). Social media is slowly starting to loosen things up. The place I see this most is YouTube.
It is a good thing when a brand has personality. Don’t be everything to everyone (which just makes you nothing). Be passionate about exciting your core customers, that’s who keep you in business. Excite them and they will do a lot of the marketing legwork for you. That’s our vision for VideoGoGo: a hybrid video production company + advertising agency that brings out a brand’s personality and shows it to the world through social videos.
The first video we made as a company is an award winner, winning a 2012 OMMA Award for Viral Video…
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Social Media & Online Marketing
- Cofounder VideoGoGo
- Board Member for Social Media Club - Mile High Chapter
- Social Media writer for Technorati
- Adjunct Professor - Social Media at the University of Denver
- RT @cvogel: Promote posts only to your fans, not their friends. You run the risk of getting marked as spam, which hurts your edgrank. @john… 16 hours ago
- Homeless woman just called me handsome. So, I've got that going for me. 1 day ago
- If you want to get ahead in life: do right by other people 1 day ago
- Celebrating Mother's Day the right way, with a Teen Mom marathon 1 week ago
- Often amazed by the people who choose to follow me on Twitter #Blessed #Thanks 1 week ago
- @ewinterfeldt @googlefacts Impressive! And probably a little scary. #OnWisconsin 1 week ago